Since 1983 we have been serving the needs of a large group of dental patients in the City Center of Terneuzen at the Herengracht.
Our single dentist practice is situated close to the offices, the Town Hall, shops and living areas. There is plenty of car parking area and a guarded indoor bicycle parking in the same street at 50 meters.
We offer both children and adult patients a variety of treatments tailored to each individuals’ needs.
As General practitioner dental practice we provide a wide variety of dental procedures including all or most of the following:
- Complete dental examinations and diagnosis of disease including x-rays
- Preventive dentistry (e.g. cleanings, oral hygiene instruction, fluoride treatments, fissure sealants)
Regular hygiene sessions are a must for good oral health. To keep your gums in optimum condition, it is advised to have a Scale and Polish every 6 months at least. We believe the best way to achieve a happy, healthy smile is by regular dental appointments and regular oral hygiene appointments with a Scale and Polish cleaning session.
- Restorative dentistry (e.g. fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, dentures, implants)
- Endodontic treatment (e.g. root canal)
- Periodontal treatment (e.g. gum treatment)
- Surgical treatment (e.g. extracting teeth, oral surgery)
- Orthodontics (correcting the of alignment of teeth)
- Cosmetic treatments (including bleaching of teeth)
Occasionally we will recommend that a patient be referred to a dental specialist. For example, if we determine that the treatment required is complex enough to require the additional expertise of a jaw surgeon, orthodontist or a dentist who has taken extra training to specialize in a particular area of dentistry (e.g. periodontologist, endodontologist, pedodontologist, dentist in cooperation with psychologist for anxious patients).